Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nerds!



So Daniel and I were out to dinner at Chevy's when we came back to the car and discovered Dan had broken his sunglasses. My jaw dropped and I started to laugh because two days prior, I had broken a pair of sunglasses in the exact same spot resulting in my left lense falling out. I thought it was funny when Dan proceeded to wear the sunglasses while driving. A few moments later he explaims that the bi-lense is causing him to feel sick to his stomach. He then pulls out the lense, and squints the lense in place. We were about to pee our pants we were laughing so loud. It was a sight to see... but little Isaiah in the backseat was confused at the commotion.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Tell Daniel to look where he is driving when my son is in the car!! :)