Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Day

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!
what a wonderful Christmas we had?! Dan worked until 2:30, so we opened presents when he got home from work. Then we headed over to his sisters house for dinner and festivities. We left a little earlier than the rest to go to a movie, a favorite tradition of mine. We saw Avatar, which I have to admit was really quite good. It was a great Christmas indeed!

The blanket is a accessory of mine around the house. Our downstairs stays awfully cold for some crazy reason! Must be all the windows!
I've really needed some jackets for a while and my cute husband picked out this for me. He loves to surf so it's no wonder he would get me a surfing brand sweatshirt.
Finally! Now I don't have to wear Dan's hand-me-down goggles snowboarding anymore!





I'd been fussing about getting Elf all season long and little did I know, Dan had bought it before I started talking about it. "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"
Another jacket Dan picked out for me. I love it and have worn it a lot since Christmas. It's super comfy and warm. Good job Dan!
















Dan needed some tools, a tape measurer for sure! We totally needed this one!









And now he can be tough with his 18v drill! I'm really happy about this one!


For all those who know my husband, know he's kind of obsessed with working out. I mean six days a week this kid is in the gym! Ugh! Anyway, he drinks this stuff like water...









Now this was my favorite gift to give him. I gave him Angel last year and he loved it. When he ran out he got this other stuff that seriously smelled so bad. I really didn't like it so when Christmas came around, it was a no brainer to get this for him! Mmmmm, he smells so good now!
And with all his exercising, he was in dire need of some new shorts. He looks very good in them! Cute husband!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow! Your hair looks great! Great post too. I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

The Ulrich Family said...

Ha! I love it. You guys got each other cute gifts and Dan did good on your jacket! I like it a looottt!