Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Crafts

This year has been a very special Christmas because not only is it Daniel and my first Christmas together, but I've really strated to enjoy doing crafts. I got this idea for a Christmas Advent Calendar and just fell in love with it. I had someone do the vinyl lettering, I made the magnents myself and put it all together. It was so fun and Daniel and I have both enjoyed counting down the days 'til Christmas!
My sisters, mom, and I all got together and made some vinyl lettering boards. We did it as a family service project. We painted the boards and applied the vinyl lettering. The idea was that we would give these boards to people we thought needed a little extra love this Christmas season. It was such a fun project and they turned out so beautiful! It's fun to be with family!


2 comments:

Bridget said...

that night was so much fun! I was so glad Ethan and I got to make it. I'm committing to fly out for the annual Vrtiska party every year. Love it...and you!

Jen Gray said...

Look at you miss crafty! Good job girl, they are all darling, LOVE the Christmas coutdown!!
JEN xoxo