Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday.... 3 Months Later

My birthday was September 26th and I realize it's a little late to be blogging about it. I've got out of the habit of blogging but it's time to do it again! So, about that birthday....

My birthday-day was particular hard this year. Not sure why, just was. Nonetheless, I went to the Relief Society General Broadcast with my mom and came home to a house decked out with all the corny party decorations known to man! My husband was so sweet to do this for me! It looked great! My cake... well that's another story. I don't recommend Costco cakes! GROSS. Way too much frosting! Barf... But cute, I might say.

This is part of the workings of my sweet husband. No detail was left out. He has such an eye for these things and this is when I really love his OCD because the details that most men overlook, Daniel will see.
We joke about the height contrast of Branden and Daniel. He makes Daniel look like the biggest shrimp!!!


My dad taking some picture of us. Unfortunately, my dad is probably the worst photographer known to man. While you might think I'm being rude, believe me, he knows it! Daniel was dipping me... But the picture looks like a throwdown!

A little better. What a fantastic husband I have! I love him.

And fantastic parents too I might add. They're so good to me and I love them so much. I'm so glad I could share my birthday with the ones who brought me into this world!



0 comments: