Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Festivus for the Restivus!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
This year was the second annual Christmas party at the Costelows. Daniel and I were thrilled to attend the family party! We had such a good time socializing, eating, singing, laughing at Santa Claus, and taking tons of pictures. It's interesting how much more important these events become and how much more enjoyable they are when you're married. I can only imagine the added joy children will bring to parties like these. All the cousins love each other and play so well with one another. It was so wonderful to watch them run around and create memories!
Here are some of the pictures I took from the party. Bridget, my sister who lives in Colorado, was able to fly in for the party with her son Ethan. It was SUCH a nice addition to the party! It's so wonderful to be together as sisters and family. It was nice to have Nana there also. She just had a ball when we sang Christmas songs. Erica snapped the BEST picture of her singing! It's the happiest we've seen Nana in a long time! I'm glad she can have this memory... Even if she doesn't remember it, it's still there inside her, and one day she'll be able to retrieve it!

3 comments:

Jessica Duff said...

You guys all look great!!!

Bridget said...

So cute Mokes! Are you starting to digitally scrapbook now? If you're interested I have the best class you can take online at your leisure. I love you so much!

Stephanie said...

Oh now I miss everyone all over again. Why don't you post your new hair on here so I can see it! Is'nt that what blogs are for?? Come on! Love you.