Monday, January 5, 2009

From The Request of Others

Two Crazy Kids In Love....

I've been dating Dan for almost seven months now. It's been a journey for sure. But one thing is for certain, this is a man I can let my hair down with and be totally and completely me!
Not only can I be me, but we are kind of cute together. It just looks like we fit.

A few weeks ago, we were holed up at my parents due to a pretty significant snowstorm! It was tons of fun! We made dinner together, made breakfast for my parents, watched a church video, played in the snow, walked about a mile over to his brothers, and played games. It was such a fun time and I honestly think that this was the weekend when I knew that I was definitely in love!
Another thing I absolutely love about Dan is that we both enjoy doing the same things. Dan and I love doing the same activities and it really helps our relationship. We both like to snowboard and recently went for the first time together. I must admit it was quite attractive to see him tear it up out there! We also enjoy working out together and we've gotten to the point where going to the gym isn't the same unless we go together... It's kind of adorable actually. We've also recently gotten into puzzles and Planet Earth. I think we're 65 years old in twentysomething bodies! I definitely have fun when I'm spending time with Daniel.


And the best part of it all, he loves me and accepts me for the zainey woman that I am, and I love and accept him for the goofy man that he is!







6 comments:

Taylor said...

Does this mean we can expect a wedding announcement in the near future?

Christy Wheeler said...

you finally posted something! I am so happy! And I am glad that you are Daniel are so happy together and are shouting it out to the world. Oh and bytheway the song you have playing it one of my favorites!

Bridget said...

so glad to see my little sis enjoying her life. you have so much going for you girl! i miss you and love you.

chelsey said...

you guys are soo cute together! i think you guys should get married
:)...soon.

Jessica Duff said...

You guys are super cute together. Good job!

clintandleximorgan said...

OK....Congrats!!! Are you gonna post about your upcoming wedding?!?!