Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Easter!

Just shy of four months old, Olivia celebrated her first Easter at the Jackson School Easter Egg Hunt. Well technically she spent her first Easter at church, but we're talking about the secular part of Easter. She wasn't scared of the huge bunny in the slightest. Apparently she has never seen Donnie Darko... freaky bunny!
It was a beautiful day for an easter egg hunt and the sun was in her eyes, but she sure does look cute! I love making all these bows and flowers, even if Dan takes them off as soon as I put them on.

She is so helpful, she's holding baskets already. Actually she does attempt to hold a bottle, but she never gets a good enough grip.

We were joined by my sister Lindsey and three of her children. Isabelle is just about two months older than Olivia and they will soon be best friend cousins. They're too cute!

Find the eggs. Hidden with all the eggs is the greatest treasure of them all: Olivia! She's such a sweet baby and the greatest blessing Daniel and I have ever received. Having children is what we're meant to do in this life, I'm certain of it!











1 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is so adorable and I miss her so much! You look great Monica...btw;)

I love you and miss you too.