Saturday, July 10, 2010

12 Weeks (3 Months) Prego

I'm 3 Months Pregnant!
I recently went to Dr. Hoffman for a check up and heard the baby's heart beat for the first time! For the last couple weeks I've been a little worried that I wasn't pregnant any longer because I really didn't feel "super" pregnant, whatever that means. So when I went, I was full of anticipation to hear the heart beat. When he placed the doppler on my stomach, he found the heart beat immediately. I was so happy. I can't really describe the feelings that went through me. I felt peace, happiness, and a calmness, as well as a total sense of amazement that I really am carrying a person inside of me. It's a feeling of amazement that cannot be described, and I don't think should be. It must be felt. If words could adequately describe that feeling, all women would get pregnant and their would be much less selfishness when it comes to whether or not to have children. I feel so blessed to be trusted with such a holy and important task as motherhood.
Baby Crib set Project




I'm trying to decide whether or not this fabric would work for either a girl or a boy. It definitely fits for a boy, but I'm up in the air as to whether or not it's girly enough. One thing I'm not up in the air about is that I LOVE THIS FABRIC! It's so my taste and style. I want it but am too afraid I won't like it if it's a girl. Any opinions? And your honest opinions are appreciated...





3 comments:

Bridget said...

We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to find out what it is. You better tell us.

Brandy said...

I think it's really cute but it does look more like boy fabric but maybe that just means that that is what you guys are having. :)

You could just get it and if this one turns out to be a girl you could save it for the next one. :)

Stephanie said...

My first thought was yes it is a little boyish. Then I looked again and thought it could go both ways but honestly if you have a girl I am almost sure you will want more girly:)