Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bundle of Joy

It's official: I'm pregnant!

STATISTICS:
Due date: January 10, 2011
Weeks along: Six weeks, three days.
Dan and I found out we are to be parents in a few short months on May 4th. I was only 4 weeks pregnant at the time and I knew from, literally, the very beginning that I was pregnant. We decided we were going to keep a secret until our ENTIRE families were together on June 5th, buuuuut, cats out the bag, word leaked. We know it wasn't Daniel who leaked it, but I seriously didn't think so many people would find out! Oh well. We're excited anyway. It's fun to share it with so many people and we'll have to make the discovery of the sex of the baby a fun way of sharing since our original plans were busted. I know I'm only six, almost seven weeks along, but I'm going to take monthly pictures of the 'baby bump' along the way. I'm not showing now so don't make any comments about me showing! I've seen some real creative, artistic ways to photograph babies progress, but that's not me, so you get a picture of me before a Saturday afternoon run with no make-up! Hey, it's me!

2 comments:

Jessica Duff said...

I'm so happy for you & Dan, congrats Monica!

PS- You look fabulously fit, get ready to say goodbye to that body for a little while. :)

Stephanie said...

your stomach is so flat!! You look great. Next month I want a bare belly side shot UP CLOSE. I want to track this baby bump too! I love you and I'm so happy for you and Dan. I know Dan is 50% of the genes but I am so excited to see a little Mokes:) A little "fire flame" he/she will be!